Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MS906TS firmware Update
MS906TS firmware Update

1276 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-09-24 15:57:06

•   Level 5   
    (340) points
    737mechanic
    2018-09-23 22:25:35
     I have a MS906TS and when I turned it on it said there was a firmware update so I hit cancel because I wasn't sure if it would screw my machine up since my subscription is expired but I would like to check it again and see if that is something I should do. 

This is NOT part of the maxisys software as I did not have that open I was at the home screen and using the ES Explorer to transfer a file so I am sure that is is a firmware update for the machine itself.

Has anyone seen this and do you know where I need to go to check for firmware updates?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-09-24 15:57:06 (Reply to:737mechanic)

Resist the Urge to update anything. If it works Don't try to Fix It! After the free updating period is over, I wouldn't risk any updates because the System will then have a higher numeric version numbers in the boot up sequence than the current MaxiSys software App update saw at time subscription ended at and MaxiSys App will likely close and post an error code relating to authorization, and you will have to purchase update to get it to work again.

Total1 Pages